QR Code: Learn about me
Kelli’s Twitter FeedTweets by Ke_Br
Tech News from the Assoc. for Computing Machinery
- The Race to Make AI Smaller, Smarter
- Shared Modeling Can Help Schools Predict, Avert Dropouts
- The Ranking of Computer Science Rankings
- Supercomputer Simulations Provide Better Picture of Sun's Magnetic Field
- Making Delivery Robots Disability-Friendly
- Willamette University Creates School of Computing, Information Sciences
- Training Machines for Uncertain Real-World Situations
- AI Model Digests Video to Learn Sign Language
- Low-Cost Human Biomarker Sensors Designs
- The Making of a Mona Lisa Hologram
My Pinterest Food board (http://pinterest.com/kellibkelli/)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- SearchResearch Challenge (5/31/23): Did they really burn ancient Roman statues?
- SearchResearch on a podcast--"The Informed Life"--Listen now
- Taking a bit of a break...
- Answer: How well do LLMs answer SRS questions?
- Comment: LLMs, truth, and consistency--they don't have any idea
- Comment: How well do LLMs answer SRS questions?
- SearchResearch Challenge (4/19/23): How well do LLMs answer SRS questions?
- Answer: What's this architecture all about?
- SearchResearch Challenge (4/5/23): What's this architecture all about?
- An LLM doesn't know its own mind about using multiple languages
- Recommended debut Sci-Fi novel: “Lightless” by C. A. Higgins
- That All May Read: What IS a print disability? An answer + resources
- Ian Caldwell’s “The Fifth Gospel” — an excellent and riveting thriller
- “Princess Academy: The Forgotten Sisters” — another excellent YA adventure from Shannon Hale
- Book suggestions from TechRepublic — 7 Leadership titles to read in 2015
- December 2015
- May 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- December 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
Tag Archives: print disabilities
That All May Read: What IS a print disability? An answer + resources
Libraries are commonly understood to be the repositories of the human experience, storehouses which take that human experience and, from it, create opportunities for library consumers to “learn, grow, and know”. But what if someone you know has a print … Continue reading