QR Code: Learn about me
Kelli’s Twitter FeedTweets by Ke_Br
Tech News from the Assoc. for Computing Machinery
- The Race to Make AI Smaller, Smarter
- Shared Modeling Can Help Schools Predict, Avert Dropouts
- The Ranking of Computer Science Rankings
- Supercomputer Simulations Provide Better Picture of Sun's Magnetic Field
- Making Delivery Robots Disability-Friendly
- Willamette University Creates School of Computing, Information Sciences
- Training Machines for Uncertain Real-World Situations
- AI Model Digests Video to Learn Sign Language
- Low-Cost Human Biomarker Sensors Designs
- The Making of a Mona Lisa Hologram
My Pinterest Food board (http://pinterest.com/kellibkelli/)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- SearchResearch Challenge (5/31/23): Did they really burn ancient Roman statues?
- SearchResearch on a podcast--"The Informed Life"--Listen now
- Taking a bit of a break...
- Answer: How well do LLMs answer SRS questions?
- Comment: LLMs, truth, and consistency--they don't have any idea
- Comment: How well do LLMs answer SRS questions?
- SearchResearch Challenge (4/19/23): How well do LLMs answer SRS questions?
- Answer: What's this architecture all about?
- SearchResearch Challenge (4/5/23): What's this architecture all about?
- An LLM doesn't know its own mind about using multiple languages
- Recommended debut Sci-Fi novel: “Lightless” by C. A. Higgins
- That All May Read: What IS a print disability? An answer + resources
- Ian Caldwell’s “The Fifth Gospel” — an excellent and riveting thriller
- “Princess Academy: The Forgotten Sisters” — another excellent YA adventure from Shannon Hale
- Book suggestions from TechRepublic — 7 Leadership titles to read in 2015
- December 2015
- May 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- December 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Touch Graphics Inc. & Intrepid Museum: Multi-Sensory Museum Guide (from Library & Museum Accessiblity LinkedIn Group)
Manhattan’s Intrepid Museum Complex, which houses a tour-able aircraft carrier, submarine, and supersonic airliner, have used emerging technology, created by Touch Graphics Inc., to help people with sight disabilities have a more-immersive experience with the artifacts. On each floor, their “Talking Tactile Pen”, used in conjunction … Continue reading
This past weekend I attended Infocamp Seattle, an “unconference” presented by ASIS&T and the UW’s ischool. An “unconference” simply means that there are no planned events throughout the day – the participants are the presenters. Topics ranged from UX to … Continue reading
Posted in Information Science, Print Disability Tagged accessibility, ASIS&T, Infocamp, print disability, UW ischool, WTBBL Leave a comment